Silicone oils SILOKSAN DM series
Silicone oils of SILOKSAN DM series are colourless, odourless and tasteless fluids of varying viscosity (100-60000 mm2/s). Silicone oils are used in a wide variety of products and technological processes, and the most important are:
- Hydraulic, compressor, brake and damping fluids;
- Thermal fluids for temperature range from - 50 to 200 ° C;
- Release and sliding agents;
- Dielectric and cooling media;
- Foam-preventive and foam-destroying agents (defoamers);
- Surface active agents;
- Lubricating fluids;
- Additives for cosmetic and dermatological preparations;
- Additives for paints and varnishes;
- Additives for polishing and cleaning products.
Silicone oils of SILOKSAN DM series are chemically inert substances; they have no effect on metals and are resistant to weak acids and alkalis.
Silicone oils of SILOKSAN DM series are harmless to health, which makes them very suitable for use in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.