Silicone pastes of SILOKSAN P series are homogeneous two-phase mixtures of polydimethylsiloxane oils and high-dispersive silica filler.
Owing to their specific organic-inorganic structure of contained silicone oil, and the choice of the appropriate filler, silicone pastes of SILOKSAN P series have a number of exceptional properties and the most important are:
• stability over a wide range of temperatures,
• the minimal variability of the rheological, chemical and electrical characteristics as function of temperature and frequency,
• water repellency, anti-adhesiveness and incompatibility with organic substances,
• good resistance to fire and
• non-toxicity and physiological inertness
SILOKSAN P Series: TDS, MSDS